1. This agreement governs the use of the organization of ESD.GRAPHICS (hereinafter-the Organizer) of the Applicant’s personal data when filling out the form on http://www Oh.esd.graphics (hereinafter — the site). The agreement on the processing of personal data is based on the Federal law “on personal data” № 152-FZ dated 27.07.2006 (hereinafter – the “law on personal data”).
2. Any applicant on the website (hereinafter – the Applicant), who filled in the form, confirms his / her consent to the processing of personal data and their transfer to the Organizer.
Personal data means the information entered by the Applicant in the registration Form:
* General information (full Name, contact information);
* working information (position information, contact information).
3. The purpose of personal data collection is:
* registration of Applicants;
* organization of communication with the Applicant;
* analysis (including statistical) of the site;
* development of the concept and program for the promotion and improvement of the site.
In addition, The personal data provided by the Applicant may be used for other purposes directly related to the site.
4. The applicant sends his / her Personal data to the site Administration for the purposes of work related directly to the site.
5. Processing and transfer of Personal data is carried out by the Organizer solely for the purposes specified in paragraph 3 of the Agreement.
6. The applicant agrees that the processing of his Personal data may include the following actions: collection, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), use, distribution (including transfer to third parties), depersonalization, blocking, destruction.
7. The applicant warrants that:
• the information provided is complete, accurate and reliable;
• when providing information, the current legislation of the Russian Federation, legal rights and interests of third parties are not violated;
* all information comes from him personally, all actions on registration on the site are made directly by him;
* he / she does not use other people’s contact information, including telephone, e-mail, etc.;
* will not interfere with the use of the Site by other Applicants, including through the spread of computer viruses, repeated placement of duplicate information, simultaneous sending of a large number of e-mails or requests to the Site, etc.;
* will not transfer to third parties information regarding the login and password to the Site materials, if any, will be provided to the Applicant.
8. The applicant is informed that:
• this Agreement may be withdrawn by them by sending a written application to the administration of the site;
* this Agreement may be changed by the site Administration unilaterally.
9. The organizer shall take all reasonable measures necessary to prevent third parties from accessing the Applicant’s Personal data.
10. The organizer is not responsible for the illegal actions of third parties, which resulted in illegal access to the personal data of the Applicant.
11. The user confirms his / her consent to receive service, technological and personal messages from the site Administration and the Organizer to his / her e-mail, including advertising messages.